The new edition of the Teamster Aviation Professional is ready to read. Volume 6, Issue 2 of the newsletter includes detailed reports on recent actions and negotiations at United Airlines, the TAMC role at the Aerospace Maintenance Competition, the ongoing push to end unfair subsidies at Gulf nation carriers, and much more!
Articles and reports in this edition include:
- Airline Division Board & Staff Meet at Unity
- UAL Mechanics Picket Shareholders' Meeting in Chicago
- TAMC Report on the 2015 Aerospace Maintenance Competition
- Airline Division Director Capt. David Bourne Hikes for Wounded Vets
- TAMC Support for Allegiant Pilots Continues Following Investigation
- Teamsters Partner with Industry, Unions in Open Skies Fight
- Airline Division Rep Bob Fisher Speaks to Students at Embry-Riddle
- Negotiations Roundup: ExpressJet, Frontier, NetJets, and United Airlines
The Teamster Aviation Professional is the official newsletter of the TAMC. Its pages are filled with essential news and information from Teamster airline mechanics and leading TAMC members who are fighting every day for airline safety and the advancement of our craft.
The TAMC is the voice of airline mechanics - and this is our publication. The newsletter is distributed electronically and is designed to reach mechanics nationwide. It keeps aviation mechanics up to date on the issues that are important to us. In addition to updates from the Airline Division on what the TAMC is doing on Capitol Hill and throughout the industry, the newsletter regularly includes articles from members that deal with topics from ASAP to outsourcing.